Forecasted Rain Forces September 10th Event to be Postponedadmin
Attention Race Teams and Fans
For Immediate Release:
We regret to inform everyone that the event for this Saturday, September 10th is being postponed. The weather forecast (via multiple media sources) has consistently been calling for 80%-90% chance of rain and some thunderstorms for this weekend.
Our next event will be on September 24th – Outlaw State Championship In memory of Ray Ingle.
54 laps $2554 to win $354 to start Plus other bonus $$$.
Also Legends Bandoleros Pure Stock Enduro and Mini Stock will be in action
More information TBA if you have questions give us a call at 229 938 8814